- Have a working knowledge of cooking equipment including but not limited to ovens, steamers, mixers, and slicers.
- Follow recipe for proper food preparation
- Follow food safety procedures
- Cut and slice meat, cheese, vegetables and weigh to portion
- Cook meat to proper temperature
- Set up kitchen line prior to each shift following procedure for organization and health code regulations
- Restock line before, during and after shift
- Performs additional kitchen-related responsibilities as requested by the kitchen manager or Manager at any time.
- Must have working knowledge of weights and measures
- Must be able to stand through the duration of a shift
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Physical agility and dexterity with both hands
- Full sense of touch, smell, sight, taste and hearing
- Read recipes and order tickets quickly
- Be able to reach, bend, stoop, stir, cut, slice and climb stairs
- Fun Workplace
- Competitive Pay
- Flexible Schedule
- Meal Discount
- Relevant training and certifications provided
- Apply today, start tomorrow and get the cash flowing!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Walter’s303, Pizza is our Passion and Hospitality is our Obsession. If you love a fun, fast-paced workplace with opportunity for growth, then Walter’s is the place for you. Our benefits include:
Fun Work Environment
Growth Potential – We promote from within
Training and Relevant Certifications Provided
Sharpen your hospitality and teamwork skills, learn to make great food and get ready to grow. Whether you have tons of experience or you are just getting started in the restaurant industry, Walter’s has opportunities for you. Don’t hesitate, apply today, start tomorrow and get the cash flowing!
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)