- Have or acquire extensive knowledge of craft beer, wine, and spirits
- Employ knowledge of craft beer, wine, spirits, and food menu knowledge in suggestive selling techniques.
- Mix ingredients such as liquor, juices and sugar to prepare cocktails and other drinks
- Collect payment for food and drinks served
- Slice and peel fruit for garnishing drinks and making juices
- Restock bar before, during and after shift
- Must be able to operate a POS system
- Have quick mathematical and calculation of drink orders (add, subtract, multiply)
- Learn, remember and call guests by name
- Must be 21 years of age with proper identification
- Be able to taste and sample all beverages in order to make knowledgeable suggestions
- Be able to reach, bend, stoop, shake, stir, lift and climb stairs
- Lift up to 50lbs, carry full cases of wine up a flight of stairs
- Stand and be present during entire shift
- Fun Workplace
- Competitive Pay
- Flexible Schedule
- Meal Discount
- Relevant training and certifications provided
- Apply today, start tomorrow and get the cash flowing!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Walter’s303, Pizza is our Passion and Hospitality is our Obsession. If you love a fun, fast-paced workplace with opportunity for growth, then Walter’s is the place for you. Our benefits include:
Fun Work Environment
Growth Potential – We promote from within
Training and Relevant Certifications Provided
Sharpen your hospitality and teamwork skills, learn to make great food and get ready to grow. Whether you have tons of experience or you are just getting started in the restaurant industry, Walter’s has opportunities for you. Don’t hesitate, apply today, start tomorrow and get the cash flowing!
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)