- Clear and wipe tables and chairs before and after each guest.
- Reset tables with appropriate table settings.
- Seat guests with presentation of menus, daily specials, and other relevant information.
- Stock waitstaff stations and bar stations with ice, to-go boxes, napkins, etc.
- Sweep and mop debris from floors, entryways and sidewalk.
- Assist servers with non-alcohol beverage refills and table pre-bussing.
- Ensure presentation of all food is accurate and visually appealing.
- Organize orders from the kitchen and prepare them for delivery to tables.
- Assist in maintaining cleanliness of indoor and outdoor dining areas.
- Ability to lift up to 25lbs
- Be able to stand for the duration of a shift
- Requires a professional and clean appearance
- Cross training may be necessary
- Be able to reach, bend, stoop, and walk stairs with ease
- Fun Workplace
- Competitive Pay
- Flexible Schedule
- Meal Discount
- Relevant training and certifications provided
- Apply today, start tomorrow and get the cash flowing!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Walter’s303, Pizza is our Passion and Hospitality is our Obsession. If you love a fun, fast-paced workplace with opportunity for growth, then Walter’s is the place for you. Our benefits include:
Fun Work Environment
Growth Potential – We promote from within
Training and Relevant Certifications Provided
Sharpen your hospitality and teamwork skills, learn to make great food and get ready to grow. Whether you have tons of experience or you are just getting started in the restaurant industry, Walter’s has opportunities for you. Don’t hesitate, apply today, start tomorrow and get the cash flowing!
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)